Monday, December 28, 2009

Ferry Tragedies

This will perhaps become one of my shortest blogs because I just want to say my opinion. I think that it is easy for the owners to let the old ferries travel like that overloaded because they are not riding it. It is just too bad for the people with low incomes to resort to riding those ferries so they can just go home for the holidays and then sinking in the middle of the ocean. I wish the owners would also take care of the lives of their passengers who in the end make them rich. Life is fragile along with death comes the fact that the people they leave behind also become broken for a long while.For the owners, it is just easy for you to use these old ferries/barges for your business because you won't be riding it anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment