Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friday and Little Distractions

What is it with Friday? The very thought of it makes us smile..or not..well for the call center workforce maybe it is not the same case always, but nevertheless it is a happy day for many who wants to see their families or friends or significant others.It is a day to go whew or say , what a week, or say thank God this week is over, and then you sit back kick off your smelly shoes (tired feet from all the commute) and drink wine..hmm wine ba or coke pwede na.. basta fizzy. All week I tried to distract myself from getting depressed because Friday was so far away, I rented videos from Video city and had a movie marathon, to try to change the routine and inject something spontaneous in my life. If I had a car I would probably go somewhere and bring my cousins or friends somewhere to have a dinner or isaw sa may kanto, just to breakaway from all the same things that I do everyday, or just to inject that some chaos in a life that should be orderly, but alas not everything we wish can be given to us all at once, ika nga in God's perfect time. Don't get me wrong I don't live a highly functional life and I'm not a career-oriented person because I'd like to think that the creative side of my brain , that part that likes the arts and that hedonistic part wants to rule the rest of my brain.I'm blabbing and yapping but all i want to say is Thank God for Fridays, otherwise we won't feel as grateful like I do right now and I'm writing because it is a Friday the 13th..(and I like ironies)..

No comments:

Post a Comment